Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp. Zelda-Majora's Mask Comp.

I remember the good old times now.

This song really did remind me of some of the best parts of the game, especially since MM is my all-time favorite Zelda game. I really liked what you did to the Stonetower theme, it sounded a lot more massive than the original as well as the Deku Palace theme. The Deku Palace theme had that special royal feel to it, like something you'd expect to hear when entering the King's court,.

HexMonkey responds:

Thanks, I wanted to change it up a bit and I'm pretty happy with how it came out. Thanks again for the review.

You're Banned You're Banned

This song is relevant...

to my current situation on the BBS!
Perfect job!

:OBLIVION: :OBLIVION:

Well for a new shot

This was pretty great. I don't much listen to trance music, but I can give my opinion nevertheless. The beat was fantastic, the whole thing was jsut catching me into it. A very good song indeed.

Acting Hero Acting Hero

Pretty damn epic!

This has the feeling of the epic scene, that everyone is waiting to see, like a fight between Neo and Smith, the scene where Frodo would drop the Ring, you know what I am talking about. And the whole theme is great and the volume-down moment worked, especially when it kept the tense feeling in it, like a waiting sequence, where it starts going back to the epic theme. The length is fine too, not too short a bit on the long side which is great. The end goes well, starts being the epic it started as, just overall way too awesome

animefireball responds:

Wow... um... wow.... o_O

Thanx.. really! Iv'e never gotten such a compliment like this one before... I really appreciate it ^_^

Jingle Bells Hardcore ^^ Jingle Bells Hardcore ^^

Nice start

I liked the beginning, where it starts with the classical piano and then slowly goes to the whole house beat. Nice fitting of an old classic for those young techno listeners :D

Emerald Sight Emerald Sight

Wow it is pretty cool

Good thing I decided to come back to Audio Portla now. Well, the piano sounds nice, if that was a piano . And the drums were good, it went well with the whole melody. Just makes me want to go with the beat.

Grn-Drgn responds:

Nice^^ It's always pleasant to read those kind of reviews, yes that is in fact, some kind of compressed piano sound, thanks to you for reviewing, I'm glad there's another person into the audio portal ^^ anyways thanks again ^^...

Underwater Reflection Underwater Reflection

Not bad, not bad

I liked this. For an experimental track this was pretty good. The drums sounded good and the overall sound is good.
Elikkä suameks: Iha helevetin byvä biisi :D

BollyWood Trance BollyWood Trance

I love this

This is quite original, I haven't heard anything like this myself. This is the best trance music I've heard in ages. And I mean it. This beat got me totally.

Subway showdown Subway showdown

Awesome

Wow this sounded cool. I imagned an underground fight as soon as I heard this. This is cool and just one question; What program did you use?

Lino responds:

Thanks for the 10. :) I use FL Studio, I went and got some samples to import into it.

Pain Of The Suffering Pain Of The Suffering

This is for the headbangers!

This is the best you have done. The quitar sounds awesome and the singing in this, who did it? Anyway the voice is good and the drums are awesome. It's a bit short, but that just suits this. And how do you make these audios, I mean it isn't long since you last submitted Emerge From Darkness. Anyway I hope you make more, but a little longer ones.