Dodge!!! Dodge!!!

Nice, but had a few things to be fixed

It worked nicely, the moving was smooth. The downside is that there were too many damage bars in it, and it seems that the replay button is broked, it only takes you to the game over screen. The music was good though. Otherwise a nice and an enetertaining game for killing time.

Mr-No-Name responds:

read the summary, buddy. and there are supposed to be alot of damage bars, thats the point of the game.

Pimp my Pimp Pimp my Pimp

Pretty interactive

It was good. The automatic set, so it oes where it is supposed to go is a nice feature to have, so no one will get frustrated a bit trying to fit it well. The art is nice, it looked awesome. Only thing I'd add is some music. Maybe some rap since this is a Pimp game. And the submit your pimp is a good feature too.

SmallestGames responds:

Thank you very much for your comment and the suggestion that is very good!

Danny
SmallestGames.com

GuX GuX

This is pretty fun to play!

I liked this game, it was well made, the programming worked and there wasn't any bugs in it. The graphics were smooth, but I would have liked to to hear some music in it. THe effects were a nice add to the whole thing. The high score board is nice too, for some people to aim to be the best. This is a very good game.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

I loved it, what else is there to say?

The whole thing is amazing, the music was just epic that suits the cobat, the whole fighting worked. The spell feature was nice, it was fun to fly and attack from there. The graphics were beautiful, the narrating voice was well chosen. I love everything this game has. Too bad it lagged a bit on me though.

TD: Demenius' Darkness. TD: Demenius' Darkness.

Pretty awesome

I liked it a lot. I think it is the best game you have made so far. Well the sounds were great, they worked well, the graphics were really nice and I didn't notice any glitches either. Could need more levels though, I could play it through like in 5 minutes.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

lol It's short and sweet.
I'm slowly building up to an epic games. That's why I'm dishin' out these small ones. It's all about how practice makes perfect.

NG BBS Profiles NG BBS Profiles

Good

But I was expecting to see your drawing of me. Oh well anyway the music choices were fun, though it could've needed some heavy metal just for the sake of awesomeness. Well it worked out, had no glitches, in overall I loved the whole stuff.

Mechabloby responds:

I was thinking about something metal-ish but I was all worried about the filesize and I thought I should really keep it with the original audio that I used for the first version. I'm glad that you found no glitches. =)

Glad you liked it! ^_^

Raise to Review Mod Raise to Review Mod

Fun

It was awesome. IT was pretty cool to step in the boots of a moderator. This game was well done, I got no glitches and the graphics turned out well.

Little-Rena responds:

Thankyou, there was a glitch with the sound at one point but that was fixed before you reviewed, lol. Thanks for the review and everything.

The Duders: Hentai Time! The Duders: Hentai Time!

This reminds me..

... of another hentai collector game, but this was way better. THe controls were simple, but the animation of how they ran looked fun, like they were in a great hurry. Also it's fun to have a 2 player so I can go on hyper mode and play on 2 players simultaneously.

lol hyper mode.
Thanks.
Yeah I used an overexaggerated run. :)

TD: Jay's Trippin' Dash! TD: Jay's Trippin' Dash!

Fun to play

The controls were something that has been used a lot and the game was a pretty slow to go forward. But a nice idea and trying to get all cookies will keep you going. I will some day get them all!

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Good luck at those cookies.
I got them all on my like...15th try. :P

Breast Cancer Quiz Breast Cancer Quiz

Damn it...

...I can't be original by saying this was good for education. Very good submission, has a lot of educative elements in it and it should've been in the top 5!

Little-Rena responds:

It does indeed but I don't think it was decent enough for top 5, I knew it would be in the top 10 though.