The Finale The Finale

The truth is

The quality of everything became shit after SJCs, and you know it.

The SJC Hexalogy The SJC Hexalogy

This is officially

my best idea ever. Amirite guise?

Sidorio responds:

The tasteless faggot below doesn't seem to think so.

MrFinlandApprecitionFlash MrFinlandApprecitionFlash

A masterpiece

Truly this is a piece of art that can rival the works of Da Vinci and Van Gogh himself. We should put this in Louvre for all to see.

Sidorio responds:

This shit's too good for the Louvre.

T E T R I S ' D T E T R I S ' D

Can't fail with Tetris music.

Yep, tetris music has the ability to make anything awesome, no offense though. I liked the whole syncing the blocks with the music, though I noticed only later, so I had to watch it through a second time, because syncing made it awesome. That is all.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks

Aaron of Duty Aaron of Duty

Greatness of Awesome

Is what I can think of saying right now about this flash. Well done, the music in the beginning was great and "Putting Holes In The Swiss" was such a nice sing-along for the viewers, too bad that the little red ball disappeared about in the middle of it. NIcely done, and can't wait to see the next ones.

rockymike responds:

That red ball pissed me off half way though the song. I didn't think anyone would notice if it suddenly disappeared. Thanks for everything! I hope to get back to work on things soon. I'm going to work on this new side project through the end of the year and then we'll see where things go from there.

Call to Duty Call to Duty

I can't believe I missed it!

I should've caught it yesterday!
Anyway, the animation has improved during the times a lot. Not saying that the old style was bad, but this is better. And the new character design is the best so far, I like how everyone looks more detailed now. And the humour is still good, and simple. Got my 5.

rockymike responds:

I released it late last night (for me). Thanks for the review. You are the kind of fan that is a dream to an artist. If only there were several thousand of you.

Thanks again!

I'll Love You Forever I'll Love You Forever

Gotta admire the acting

Both of you got a real talent there. The whole intro thing, I swear I couldn't go through it all without bursting into laughet about 10 times altogether. And the animation looked nie, the art was the usual good. And the facial expressions in the rant were done very nicely to fit the evil of women. And the innocence of men. Great idea also, I gotta give you that.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

It had the nice feel of an acid trip

It was completely random, but I suppose everyone knows it is meant to be. Now I don't know if it was so humoristic after all, but I couldn't help but laugh almost all the time I was watching it. The art looks very nice, the wacom mst be working pretty well then. The music suited it perfectly, along with the insane laughs along with it. 5/5 and 10/10

Catoblepas responds:

Yes, the Wacom is working perfectly. Only the dinosaur scene was drawn with a mouse.

Zelda: Heroic Rage 9 Zelda: Heroic Rage 9

This is what Zelda should be

This looked really amazing, indeed this is the best you have done so far. The graphics were great, the action was breath-taking, the music was really well fitting to the whole thing, and the conclusion about how happened to Zelda and Link in the later years was just amazing.

grand brawl grand brawl

Not bad

The music was good for an action flash, so it was chosen well. THe animation itself was a bit jumpy, so I'd suggest you'd smoothen it up a bit, add a few frames for movement. It could make it better. The sound effects were nicely timed too, they sounded when they were supposed to. I liked it anyway, I hope you improve for the second one.